- ET Home
- Chair's Welcome
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Program
- Faculty Memorial
- Contact Information
- Department History
- Courses/Master Syllabi
- Industrial Advisory Boards
- Alumni and Outreach
NE 1600, MS 402
1700 N. Westwood Ave.
Toledo, Ohio 43606
Fax: 419.530.3068 email@example.com
The Department of Engineering Technology offers five (5) programs of study leading to the bachelor of science (BS) degree. They are:
- Computer Science & Engineering Technology (CSET)
- Construction Engineering Technology (CET)
- Electrical Engineering Technology (EET)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET)
All five programs are offered in three scheduling formats; four-year full-time day, six-year part-time evening and alternating coop. The CSET program is also offered in an online degree-completion format.
The Coop Program is optional for students in all five undergarduate programs in the Department of Engineering Technology.